If you want to lose belly fat as fast as possible, you need to do things the right way, both in terms of workouts and in terms of nutrition. Too many people are trying to lose belly fat and failing miserably. Don't be one of them.
Here are 5 tips you need to follow to achieve the fastest belly fat loss:
1. Do intensive cardio workouts - Cardio is important to burn off body fat. However, don't settle for medium intensity workouts like the elliptical. Do some running, swimming, or rowing to make the most of your time. Also, you don't need to do long cardio workouts. If you make them intensive, a 20 minute workout is quite enough.
2. Don't starve yourself - While it's important to not overeat, starving yourself isn't the way to lose stomach fat either. Starving yourself may cause metabolic slowdown and will stop or slow the fat loss process. Eat enough calories from good sources and they will not turn to ugly fat.
3. Don't follow fad diets or take diet pills - To achieve long lasting results, there are no shortcuts. You need to workout and eat in the right way to burn fat. It will take time to get perfect abs. Don't rush things or you'll never get the flat stomach you desire.
4. Tone your entire body - You can't burn belly fat specifically. You lose fat from your entire body or not at all. Therefore, you need to work on your entire body, get lean all over, and you will see results in your abs as well.
5. Follow an abs program - The final tip I have to get flat abs is to follow a professional abs program. If you really want a perfect tummy, don't go about it in an amateurish way. Learn from the pros. Get an abs program and follow what it teaches.
I've included 2 resources here which will help you on your way. Make sure to visit both pages. To read about an excellent abs program, visit this webpage: Truth About Abs Reviews.